Topic: The access to internet is a human right Therefore we urge all states to ensure free access to the network: “ it’s necessary to obtain the freedom of expression and opinion”. One important tool , especially in countries where the media are not independent, as demonstrated by the riots in the Arab world internet access is part of human rights; moreover internet has become an indispensabile means for for the realization of a whole range of human rights it helps combating inequity and accelerating the development and progress of each state.
• Fully aware that the right of freedom of speech and expression should be guaranteed to every human being, as established in the article 19 of the international Convenant Civil and Political rights; and also in Human Rights Council resolution. In particular the resolution request the special “Special Rapporteur” to continue to provide his/her views, when approppriate.
• We recognize that Internet is one of the most important means of this century and as time passed it has helped increase transparency, access information and also to facilitate the active participation of citizens in building democratic societies.
• Referring to the censorship of the Internet in various countries this is often justified with the excuse of protecting individual reputation, national security or counter terrorism measures
• Keeping in mind that internet is revolutionary because, unlike other media such as radio television and print, which are based on unilateral transmission of information, is an interactive medium that not only allows the sharing of information but also “the collaboration for content creation”.
• Believing that it’s the responsibility of everyone of us to take action against the problem of human rights such as social violence and police force killing and restriction on freedom of assembly press movement, because they can affect any influence our future life, therefore this hinder us from progressing and keeps us undeveloped.
• Truly convinced that the freedom to seek, receive and impart information is not just a right of each person, but it is an important means to fight against ignorance illiteracy and political corruption.
• Deeply concerned by the fact that most people are not able to get access to the internet because of poverty, lack of resources and necessary infrastructure or information technologies such as cables, modems, computers and software to access internet in the first place.
• Deeply disturbed by the fact that still lots women are been denied the right to access the net, and most of them are caged in thier marital homes and rejected the right to freedom of speech while many others lack the basic educational background.
• we invite all state sto encourage the telephone companies so that they can offer wireless services in developing countries or abolish all forms of censorship that hinder the internet sector.
• We suggest the development of an information campaign, in order to impact necessary skills to people and therefore convince them of the effectiveness of information and importance of education generally speaking.
• We authorize and approve the installation, costruction of cyber-cafe buildings, which can help improve the educational and technological systems in developing countries.
• We urge all member states to remove laws that prevent or restrict use of the internet as a legitimate expression online and to authorize those laws introduced to controll various information published in the net by terrorista
• We reccomend the enpowerment of internet in becoming an aid or instrument in the protection and access to other basic human rights such as right to education and right to participate in cultural life and enjoy the benefits of scientific progress, and this can contribute to economic growth, social and political life, giving satisfaction to the entire humanity.
• We urge all member state sto support initiatives, where the infrastructure to internet access is present, to ensure taht online information can be accessed in a meaningful way by all sectors of the population, includine persons with disabilites and persons belonging to linguistic minorities.