Points to consider in choosing clothes to wear
Nowadays there are various aspects to take on consideration before choosing clothes to wear and here are some of them:
• Occasion: choose the right clothes for the right occasion for example school, church, party, picnic, work, sleep, etc.
• Weather: warm clothes such as sweaters should be worn during the cold weather and cool clothes, for example cotton fabrics in hot weather. Do not wear wet clothes at any time.
• Activity or Work: clothes for work should suit the type of work being done. For instance clothes worn in the kitchen might be different from those worn for farm work.
• Choose clothes that are easily washable.
• Choose clothes that fit properly, both for the sake of appearance and health. Avoid fight clothing. Very tight clothes disturb the circulation is the blood. It can also hinder expansion of the lungs and so cause ill-health.
• Money available: choose and by the best clothes which hour money can afford.
• Personal figure: you must consider your figure before choosing clothes to wear. For instance a very slim and tall girl should choose designs and fabrics that make her look fatter. But a short girl chooses those that make her look taller.
• Personal complexion: choose colours that fit your complexion.
• Quality of fabric: choose durable, god quality fabrics that are easy to care for. Do not choose clothes that irritate the skin.