- Lenght = describes an objects size and specifies its position in space.
- Time = is the forward flow of events.
- Mass = is the quantity of matter an object contains.
- Density = it is the mass per unit volume: d = m/v
- Accuracy = it is the measurement of how close it is to the true value. The greater the accuracy, the closer to the true value.
- Precision = refers to the degree of reproducibility of measurement, error spread as a result of a series of measurements made to determine a true value.
- Systematic = related to the measurement instrument or the technique of measurement being used.
- Random = they are produced by unpredictable and unknow variables while measuring.