leonardo.brai.7
leonardo.brai.7 - Ominide - 22 Punti
Salva

Ragazzi c'e' qualcuno col piacere di aiutarmi a correggere il topic per il grade 4 trinity, salvatemi.

Topic: THE BEATLES

Everybody knows the Beatles as a group of four boys from Liverpool who makes music.
They started playing in 1960 in Liverpool, with Jon Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.

Point 1: The Components

John Lennon was the guitarist and singer, but was also the composer. The first album was written mostly by John. Many of his songs against the war or the use of narcotics.

Paul McCartney is an artist! He played the guitar and piano, sang and composed, was also a good actor and painter. The best songs of the Beatles were written by him and John.

Gerge Harrison was the Lead guitarrist of the Beatles, ha salso written twenty-two songs dor the group. Was a great friend of Eric Clapton and with his wrote “Here comes the Sun”

Ringo Starr played drums, but has also composed two songs: Do not Pass Me By and Octopus's Garden. He was the last to join the group, but since joining the Beatles if they are kept tight. He was often told they have no technique but he had a sense of rhythm.

Point 2: The History
In the summer of 1960 year the group performed in Hamburg, in Germany, and in 1961 they recorded their first single. Then they tried with George Martin as a manager and with him they recorded their first solo single, entitled “Love me do” and then a second disc titled “Please Please me”, wich readed numer one in the chart, and so started to the Beatles phenomenon, thet affected teenagers from around the world, and created a new way of making music. This phenomenon of the Beatles lives on and will live forever. Even now we cwn still hear a lot of songs thet are influenced by the Beatles and no singer or group has occupied the top five places in the world rankings long as they did. In Fact in 1964 the Beatles had five songs at the top and two movies like “A hard day’s night” and “Halp”, and they had the honor to be awarded by Queen Elisabeth II in 1965, and John Lennon said “ We are more famous then Jesus Christ”.
After so many honors and awards the group towards the end of the sixties began to get tired, and in 1968 they relased the the “White Album”, where each member began to perform more individually. After the Album “Abbey Road”, in addition to songs composed by Lennon and McCartney, George Harrison also emerged as a composerwith songs like “Something” and “Here comes the sun”, but in 1970 they released their last album, “Let it be” and the four boys began to go different ways and record solo work.
Point 3: album

Point 4: my love for them

I had the bad luck to be born after the Beatles phenomenon, and only recently I
stared listening to their music. I like most of their music because the thems are often very different, for example “ I’m the Walrus” are the opposite of Let it be. My favourite are Blackbird, Revolution and Whule My guitar gently weeps. I prefer these because they have a lot more guitar solos than the oder.
I can play the guitar quite well and Im lerning to play some of thir songs.

Suzy90
Suzy90 - Moderatore - 9412 Punti
Salva

Ciao!
Ti segnalo gli errori che ho visto:
"Everyone knows the Beatles as a group of four boys from Liverpool who makes music.
They started playing in 1960 in Liverpool, with Jon Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.

Point 1: The Components

John Lennon was the guitarist and singer, but was also the composer. The first album was written mostly by John. Many of his songs were against the war or the use of narcotics.

Paul McCartney is an artist! He played the guitar and piano, sang and composed, and was also a good actor and painter. The best songs of the Beatles were written by John and him.

Gerge Harrison was the Lead guitarrist of the Beatles, ha has also written twenty-two songs for the group. He was a great friend of Eric Clapton and with him he wrote “Here comes the Sun”

Ringo Starr played drums, but he has also composed two songs: Do not Pass Me By and Octopus's Garden. He was the last to join the group, but since his joining the Beatles kept him tight. He was often told he had no technique but he had a sense of rhythm.

Point 2: The History
In the summer of 1960 the group performed in Hamburg, in Germany, and in 1961 they recorded their first single. Then they tried with George Martin as a manager and with him they recorded their first solo single, entitled “Love me do” and then a second disc titled “Please Please me”, wich ranked number one in the chart, and so started the Beatles phenomenon, thet affected teenagers all around the world, and created a new way of making music. This phenomenon of the Beatles lives on and will live forever. Even now we can still hear a lot of songs that are influenced by the Beatles and no singer or group has occupied the top five places in the world rankings as long as they did. In Fact in 1964 the Beatles had five songs at the top and two movies like “A hard day’s night” and “Halp”, and they had the honor to be awarded by Queen Elisabeth II in 1965, and John Lennon said “ We are more famous than Jesus Christ”.
After so many honors and awards the group towards the end of the sixties began to get tired, and in 1968 they released the “White Album”, where each member began to perform more individually. After the Album “Abbey Road”, in addition to songs composed by Lennon and McCartney, George Harrison also emerged as a composerwith songs like “Something” and “Here comes the sun”, but in 1970 they released their last album, “Let it be” and the four boys began to go different ways and record solo work.
Point 3: album

Point 4: my love for them

I had the bad luck to be born after the Beatles phenomenon, and only recently I started listening to their music. I like most of their music because the themes are often very different, for example “ I’m the Walrus” is the opposite of Let it be. My favourite songsare Blackbird, Revolution and Whule My guitar gently weeps. I prefer these because they have a lot more guitar solos than the oder.
I can play the guitar quite well and I'm learning to play some of their songs."
:hi!

Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di agosto
Vincitori di agosto

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

Registrati via email