• Inglese
  • Text Analysis "To a Butterfly" William Wordsworth

closed post
e.scary2007
e.scary2007 - Ominide - 18 Punti
Salva
Potete aiutarmi a fare questa text analysis? Il 1 esercizio e il 3 non sono da fare solo le 13 domande del 2. Grazie mille in anticipo :D
Suzy90
Suzy90 - Moderatore - 9414 Punti
Salva
Ciao!
Prova a offrirci delle tue risposte, e noi eventualmente ti diamo una mano a correggere :) Qui trovi un'analisi che ti può tornare utile per rispondere: http://www.enotes.com/topics/to-a-butterfly
:hi!
e.scary2007
e.scary2007 - Ominide - 18 Punti
Salva
Ho provato a fare l'analisi ed è questa:
1. The first and the second stanza are octosylabic couplets and the rhyme scheme is : AA BB CDCCD EE FF GHGGG I. The irregularities are the words "bough" and "now".
2. This irregulaities create break points.
3. (Fatta sul testo)
4. Run-on-lines and exclamation marks(?).
5.There are many exlacamation marks to emphasize this mood but also to convince the butterfly to stay.
6.With the opening "I've watched you" the poet emphasize an individual speaker whose personal perceptions are of great interest and value. The speaker’s willingness to contemplate a natural object for such a long time is also typical of Romantic writing.
7.Ripetizioni e comparazioni= Motionless e "not frozen seas". Qual'è la risposta alle due domande?
8. Non la so
9.Here and days
10.Non la so
11.Simile: "here lodge as in sanctuary" it means that the butterfly can stay in his garden safe because she will be venerated as a godness in a sannctuary(she will have the same importance).
12.Sul testo. Risposta alla domanda?
13.Non la so
Potreste aiutarmi a correggere e a fare le domande che non so fare per favore?
Suzy90
Suzy90 - Moderatore - 9414 Punti
Salva
Ciao!
Secondo me le risposte potrebbero essere le seguenti:
7) The repetitions and the comparison highlight the meaning of the lines and create a "bridge" with the following line, building the metaphor of the sea.
8) Line evokes the image of the speaker who is waiting among the trees (a place where is not meant to be) and hears the call of his true place (the sea, because the "breeze" calls him)
10) Repetitions stress the importance of that place.
12) Changing from "I" to "we" means that we are not talking about the poet only anymore, but we are talking about the whole mankind.
13)In the last sentence the poet write two lines that are parallel and create a metaphor in which the youngness is related to the sun, the summer, the light and the joy, whereas the present time is slow, serious, and a day is as long as twenty days.
Per quanto riquarda le tue risposte mi sembrano tutte giuste :)
:hi!
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di agosto
Vincitori di agosto

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

Jacko

Jacko Geek 3825 Punti

VIP