Danielina_
Danielina_ - Erectus - 51 Punti
Salva
ragazzi mi potete correggere questo testo per favore? :)

In this summer holiday i went with my boyfriends mario and with my friend Luca and Carmen, she is Mario's sister.
we went a capilungo it is a small seaside resort near Gallipoli and it is in south of the Puglia.
We stayed 3 weeks of august in an appartment near sea, this was comfortable, lovely, clean and quiet.
My typical day was. The alarm clock rung at ten o’clock but we woke up at after half an hour.
After breackfast we went to sea, Carmen and i sunbathed on the rocks while Luca and Mario had a swim, at the one o’clock (pm) we went back home and had lunch, after this we had a nap, at four o’ clock (pm) we got up, ate ice cream and we went at sea. After we made the shower we had a dinner. In the night we went out for visited place.T
his was a wonderful holiday we had a good time.
tiscali
tiscali - Tutor - 22996 Punti
Salva
In this summer holiday I went (non specifica il luogo) with my boyfriend Mario and my friends Luca and Carmen, who's Mario's sister.
We went to Capilungo, a small seaside resort near Gallipoli and it's in the south of Puglia.
We stayed 3 weeks in August in an appartment near the sea, and it was comfortable, lovely clean and quiet. My typical day was: the alarm clock rung at ten o'clock but we woke up after half an hour.
After breakfast we went to sea, Carmen and I sunbathed on the rocks while Luca and Mario had a swim; at one o' clock (pm) we went back home and had lunch; after that we had a nap, and at four o'clock we got up, ate ice cream, and went to sea. After we took shower and had dinner. At night we went out to visit the place. It has been a wonderful holiday and we had a good time.
Danielina_
Danielina_ - Erectus - 51 Punti
Salva
GRAZIE 1000..mi hai salvato :) :)
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
Registrati via email