• Inglese
  • riassunto in inglese di questi brani!!! aiuto per favore

closed post best answer
Marko9185
Marko9185 - Ominide - 47 Punti
Salva

HO BISOGNO DI UN RIASSUNTO (almeno 20 righe) CON OPINIONI (alla fine esempio: i think ecc ecc) IN INGLESE!!!! NON IN ITALIANO!!! DI QUESTO BRANO.RINGRAZIO COLORO CHE MI AIUTERANNO SERIAMENTE. ECCO IL BRANO:
I realised how cruel life can be for an unattractive child when everybody in my class was invited to a tenth birthday barbecue on the beach. Everybody,that is, except for me. At first i thought there had been a mistake and that my invitation had been lost. But when i made inquiries to the hostess, she didn't beat about the bush: "sorry, Susie. You're too fat to wear a swimsuit on the beach and you can't see without those horrible glasses anyway. I went home and cried for hours. My mother was ready with comforting cuddles, yet even she couldn't bring herself to reassure me i was lovely. I used to spend a long time staring at my brother and twin sisters and feeling extremely hard done by. The chip that was developing on my shoulder became obvius in my aggressive manner. This, of course, only made things worse. Tea invitations stopped, i walked home from school alone often found drawings that looked like me in the classroom wastepaper bin. I hated everyone because everyone seemed to hate me. When i was 14, my mother decided that i should go to the church youth club. I stood alone watching the dancing feeling embarassed, ugly and awkward. Then a miracle happened. A skinny boy called Peter, with glasses and spots. asked me to dance. He also had a brace on his teeth. We didn't talk much but he asked if i would be there the following week. I have to credit Peter with changing my life. He stopped me feeling hideous. Encuraged, i put myself on a diet, begged my mother for contact lenses and grew my hair. Then another miracle occured. Igrew taller and, as that happened, i started loocking slimmer. The brace was finally removed and my teeth were even. Iwas never going to be a beautifoul swan, but i was going to try.

tiscali
tiscali - Tutor - 23004 Punti
Salva

I realised how cruel life can be for an unattractive child; I felt it when in my class everybody except me was invited to a party on the beach. Thinking that my invitation had been lost, I discovered that I was too fat to wear a swimsuit on the beach so I returned at home and cried for hours and I found my mother ready with comforting cuddles. The chip that was developing on my shoulder became obvius in my aggressive manner. This, of course, only made things worse. In my classroom I hated everyone because everyone seemed to hate me. When I was 14, my mother decided that I should go to the church youth club and I stood alone watching the dancing feeling embarassed, but then, something happened: A skinny boy called Peter, with glasses and spots. asked me to dance. I've to thank Peter because he helped me so much to change my life and I won't forget it. After that, others miracles changed my life, for example I grew taller, I put myself on a diet, begged my mother for contact lenses and grew my hair; he brace was finally removed and my teeth were even. I was so happy to be almost a new person.

Attenzione agli errori ortografici :)

Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
Registrati via email