Anto2697
Anto2697 - Ominide - 48 Punti
Salva
HO TROPPI COMPITI E POSSIBILI INTERROGAZIONI PER DOMANI.. E NON RIESCO A FARE INGLESE, POTRESTE AIUTARMI PER FAVORE?? GRAZIE IN ANTICIPO :)

ESERCIZIO 1

This is part of a letter you recive from your irish friend, Duncan:
I'm going to my cousin's wedding tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. What about weddings in your country? Do many people go? What do you eat?

Now write a letter to Duncan, answering his question
100 PAROLE

ESERCIZIO 2
SCRIVI UNA STORIA IN CENTO PAROLE PARTENDO DA QUESTO TITOLO

The camera my brother gave me was the best present I recived on my bithday
pikkiapò
pikkiapò - Erectus - 130 Punti
Salva
Non so quanto ci vorrà ma farò il + presto possibile!! ;-)

Aggiunto 1 ora 5 minuti più tardi:

ESERCIZIO 1 (HO SFORATO DI 1 PAROLA)
Wedding in my country are often very noumerous, are organizade in large spaces and very accurate. Usually are celebrate in this order: cerimony, reception and entertainment. Depending on what you eat organize the bride and groom: there could be a buffet as we could servet at table.
After eating sometimes there is music. i think our weddings are more or less like yours I hope you enjoy the your cousin's wedding! Then tell me how it is done, so I do an idea of how your wedding.
ESERCIZIO 2 ( MANCANO 3 PAROLE)
was the day of my birthday. was not a very good start, I had taken a bad grade in school, me and my best friend had a fight and, to make matters worse, I had fallen from skatebord and I broke my arm. the worst birthday a kid could ever wish for. when I said of the bad grade in my momof the bad grade I withdrew psp, canceled my party and I was being punished. luckily there was my little brother who gave me a beautiful camera, pity my mom and I rejoiced the day.
SPERO DI ESSERTI STATA D'AIUTO!!
Anto2697
Anto2697 - Ominide - 48 Punti
Salva
Grazie.. Mi sei stata di grande aiuto
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa

Lascia un messaggio ai conduttori Vai alla pagina TV

In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di settembre
Vincitori di settembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

manliogrossi

manliogrossi Blogger 5910 Punti