• Inglese
  • Mi serve una storia di 100 parole in inglese che inizi con "as soon as i reached england"

closed post
Matthe
Matthe - Ominide - 2 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva

Mi scrivete una storia in inglese di 100 parole che inizi con "As soon as i reached england"??

Antonios7
Antonios7 - Sapiens - 453 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva

Prova a cercare su internet scivendo l'inizio che ti interessa potrai trovare articoli o altro stuff stritto in inglese.

eleo
eleo - Moderatore - 24531 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva

Dovresti provare a scriverla tu in italiano e poi noi ti aiutiamo con la traduzione :)

antore91
antore91 - Genius - 24326 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva

Ciao,
te ne scrivo una. Tu prova a farla propria.

As soon as I reached England, the biggest smile appeared in my face. It was cloudy (as usual) and soon little drops caressed my face. I didn't notice. I breathed deeply and the salty air with tree's perfume, flooded my lungs. That was the air I knew the best. I stayed sitting in a beautiful park. It had a lot of magnificent trees. The aroma of the trees became more intense while the sun appeared for a few minutes. The sunlight didn't reach my skin, cause lots of leaves stopped it. Suddenly the sun hid and the darkest clouds I've ever seen occupied the sky. In a moment, a fierce rain approached. So I decided to go to my lonely and warm home. I needed to rest.

fonte: http://iesparque.blogspot.it/2014/11/

Saluti :-)

Questa risposta è stata cambiata da melody_gio (28-08-17 12:04, 1 anno 2 mesi 18 giorni )
melody_gio
melody_gio - Tutor - 42224 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva

Ciao Antonio,

quando riporti un testo copiato e incollato ricordati che devi sempre citare la fonte.

Grazie,
Giorgia.

antore91
antore91 - Genius - 24326 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva

Ciao,
Giorgia scusami se non l'ho fatto, ma non lo sapevo.
Grazie.
Saluti :-)

sunsharry
sunsharry - Sapiens Sapiens - 859 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva

As soon as I reached England I felt something in my stomach. I didn't know if it was anxiety for my future or just happiness for this news. I was going to live in England for two years if everything went in a good way, just as I hoped. I had to study and work here, in the capital, the greatest London! With the help of one of my closest friends, I founded a good job which could help me in saving money to stay here in the best way, without having any problem. I had so many thoughts in that moment!

L'ho inventata sul momento, spero possa andare bene. Ci sono un paio di parole in più.

Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
Registrati via email