• Inglese
  • Mi correggete questo questionario?

closed post
Carmeen13
Carmeen13 - Sapiens - 348 Punti
Salva
Ho già svolto questo questionario (tranne le ultime due 2 risposte che non riesco a formarle) potete aiutarmi? Basta solo dirmi dove ho sbagliato e risolvermi le ultime due domande.

'I became a vegetarian three years ago, when I was twelve, I have not eaten meat since. At first it was difficult and there were many problems. One of these was Mum had to cook something different for me. Everything is fine now and my family has become vegetarian as well. The change of diet wasn't easy. I check what is everything I eat. For example, many sweets contain gelatine, which is an animal product.
I became vegetarian when I discovered what was happening on factory farms. For example, many of the chickens there live in very small cages where they do not have any room to move. Many of the pigs live in boxes that are less than a metre wide. The boxes are on cold floors and the pigs cannot turn around. We are also unkind to cows, turkeys and sheep. I belive that a vegetarian diet is healthier than a meat diet. Meat has a lot of fat and this can increase heart disease and carcer. I know I have to be careful about my diet. I make sur I eat enough poteins and calcium because I'm still growing. The meat industry is also very bad for the planet. For example, every month, we cut down large areas cattle farms. The problem is that one hactare of land will only feed enough animals to produce the meat for 1000 hamburgers. Next time you eat you dinner, think about it!'

1. When did Joe become vegetarian?
1. Joe become vegetarian when he was twelve.

2. What was one problem he had when he became vegetarian?
2. When he became vegetarian ther was a problem. Mum had to cook something different for him.

3. Who became vegetarian first, Joe or his family?
3. Joe become vegetarian fist his family.

4. Why does Joe check everything he eats?
4. Joe checks everything he aats for not eat gelatine which is an animal product.

5. Why did Joe became vegetarian?
5. He became a vegetarian when he discovered what was happening on factory farmas. For example, many of the chickens there live in very small cages where they do not have any room to move.

6. Why does Joe belive that his diet is healthier than a meat diet?

7. Why is eating meat bad for the planet?

Aiutatemi a correggerle..
Grazie!
Mi scuso per gli errori di distrazione mentre scrivevo :)

Aggiunto 1 minuto più tardi:

Nel caso ho fatto troppi errori mentre scrivevo, ho postato la foto..
eleo
eleo - Moderatore - 20789 Punti
Salva
3. Who became vegetarian fist was Joe.
4. Joe checks everything he eats to not eat gelatine, which is an animal product.
5. He became vegetarian [il resto è corretto :)]
6. He believes that his diet is healthier than a meat diet because meat has a lot of fat and this can increase heart disease and carcer.
7. Eating meat is bad for the planet because for example, every month, we cut down large areas cattle farms, and this is a problem because one hactare of land will only feed enough animals to produce the meat for 1000 hamburgers.

:hi
Carmeen13
Carmeen13 - Sapiens - 348 Punti
Salva
Grazie mille :)
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di agosto
Vincitori di agosto

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

Registrati via email