• Inglese
  • Mi correggereste la grammatica??

closed post best answer
laila10
laila10 - Sapiens - 317 Punti
Salva

1)If I spent a week in London, I would have had a nice walk around Hyde Park.
2)If I have a nice walk around Hyde Park, I would have gone to Harrods and taken the afternoon tea.
3)If I went to Harrods and took the afternoon tea, I would have walked to Kings Gardens and till Trafalgar Sqare.
4)If I walk to K.G and till T.S, I would have taken a brief tour inside the Abby and around Big Ben and Parliament.
5)If I took a brief tour inside the Abby and around Big Ben and Parliament, I would have got to Science Museum and to British Museum to see the Rosetta Stone, Egyptian mummies, and more.
6) If I got to Science Museum and....mummies, I would have relaxed to the theatre and watched the beautiful tragedy of Romeo and Juliet.
Grazieeee

eva98
eva98 - Ominide - 40 Punti
Salva

1)If I had spent a week in London, I would have had a nice walk around Hyde Park.
2)If I had had a nice walk around Hyde Park, I would have gone to Harrods and taken the afternoon tea.
3)If I had gone to Harrods and taken the afternoon tea, I would have walked to Kings Gardens and till Trafalgar Sqare.
4)If I had walked to K.G and till T.S, I would have taken a brief tour inside the Abby and around Big Ben and Parliament.
5)If I had taken a brief tour inside the Abby and around Big Ben and Parliament, I would have got to Science Museum and to British Museum to see the Rosetta Stone, Egyptian mummies, and more.
6) If I had got to Science Museum and....mummies, I would have relaxed to the theatre and watched the beautiful tragedy of Romeo and Juliet.

Ecco a te! Ho cambiato il verbo nella if clause e ho messo tutte le frasi al third conditional, spero che intendessi questo!

Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di agosto
Vincitori di agosto

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

jonnyseo

jonnyseo Geek 43 Punti

VIP