• Inglese
  • Madrelingua potreste correggermi questo testo

closed post best answer
laila10
laila10 - Sapiens - 317 Punti
Salva
Last summer I visited many places, but I particulary like Sarajevo. I went there with my family and we stayed to my grandma's for a month. Wr ate tipical foods like pita,cevapi,soups and many cakes such us baklava and tulumba. Some afternoons I hang out with my family and we enoyed to going around the city: we saw Bascarsija, the old Turkish quarter of Sarajevo, then Latin Bridge, where was started the First War World. Moreover we visted the mountains around Sarajevo where were the fourteenth Olimic Winter Games . I think that this trip was relaxing, funny and educative and I hope I will return there next year.
Suzy90
Suzy90 - Moderatore - 9412 Punti
Salva
Ciao!
ti sottolineo alcuni piccoli errori:
!Last summer I visited many places, but I particulary liked Sarajevo. I went there with my family and we stayed to my grandma's for a month. Wr ate tipical foods like pita,cevapi,soups and many cakes such us baklava and tulumba. Some afternoons I hang out with my family and we enyoed going around the city: we saw Bascarsija, the old Turkish quarter of Sarajevo, then Latin Bridge, where the First War World was started. Moreover we visited the mountains around Sarajevo where the fourteenth Olimpic Winter Games took place. I think that this trip was relaxing, funny and educative and I hope I will return there next year."
:hi!
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di agosto
Vincitori di agosto

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

Registrati via email