carmen.mennella.9
carmen.mennella.9 - Habilis - 238 Punti
Salva

potete per favore correggermi questi due testi,e se possibile anche migliorarli
TESTO 1:
fist of all Internet is basically the network of networks, a set of computer networks all over the world and linked together, they can access Thousands of users to swap the binary information of various types in the definition. Internet Provides a range of services all of These services are managed by a single program, said browser. i think the internet has its positives and negatives. also can be useful to do some research, I think that the Internet is an open world. to your every question always an answer.

I use a lot even social networks, and as there is Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and many others. but i have to Distinguish two types of social networks: Those That consist only in chat messages and type whatsapp or WeChat and Those where you can post photos or videos anche and make them visible to everyone, including the most important Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
That I believe the internet is really important nowadays, now the internet is increasingly used on mobile phones. I use intenet almost always on the phone, the computer will use very little.

INTERNET IS A GREAT RESOURCE!
TESTO DUE:
First we define THE TERM "INSTAFAME".
i think before participating in the talent show, you ask more questions, such as "If I get what I will do in the future", or "If you really are a talented" ...

The TALENT SHOW OPENS THE WORLD TO YOUNG TALENT, THE TALENT SHOW MOST FAMOUS IS "X-FACTOR", "FRIENDS". Friends in my opinion is one of the most famous talent show, where young boys and girls participate where they dance and sing. I think friends is a great program, a great experience full of emotions. also would be a unique experience to participate in a talent show like that, and it's a dream of mine to go there!

while another is famous talent show X-FACTOR is a television program, you always have young talent, however, participate only as singers.

to sum up it is important to take part in all this, however, because if you're a great talent can go ahead and dream about what you love.

Suzy90
Suzy90 - Moderatore - 9414 Punti
Salva

Ciao!
Allora, ti correggo gli errori che ho visto:
TESTO 1:
First of all Internet is basically the network of networks, a set of computer networks all over the world and linked together. Thousands of users can access it to swap the binary information of various types. Internet provides a range of services; all of these services are managed by a single program, calledbrowser. I think that internet has its positives and negatives aspects. It can be useful to do some research, I think that the Internet is an open world. There is always an answer to every your question

I use a lot of social networks,like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and many others, but I have to distinguish betweentwo types of social networks: those that consist only in chat messages like whatsapp or WeChat and those where you can post photos or videos tooand make them visible to everyone; the most important social networks of these type areFacebook, Twitter and Instagram.
I believe that internet is really important nowadays, now the internet is increasingly used on mobile phones. I use intenet almost always on the phone, very little on the computer.

TESTO DUE:
First we define THE TERM "INSTAFAME".
I think that before participating in the talent show, you should ask more questions, such as "If I get what I will do in the future", or "If you really are a talented" ...

The TALENT SHOW OPENS THE WORLD TO YOUNG TALENT, THE MOST FAMOUS TALENT SHOW are "X-FACTOR", "FRIENDS". Friends in my opinion is one of the most famous talent show, where young boys and girls participate to dance and sing. I think Friends is a great program, a great experience full of emotions. It would also be a unique experience to participate in a talent show like that, and it's a dream of mine to go there!

while another famous talent show is X-FACTOR: it is a television program, you always have to be a young talent; however, you canparticipate only as singers.

In conclusion, it is important to take part in all of this, because if you're a great talent you can go ahead and dream about what you love.

Alcuni pezzi erano un po' confusi, quindi non sono sicura di aver dato loro il senso che intendevi tu ;) Mi raccomando, ricordati che gli aggettivi vanno sempre davanti al sostantivo e che devi sempre esprimere il soggetto, anche quando in italiano è sottointeso.
:hi

carmen.mennella.9
carmen.mennella.9 - Habilis - 238 Punti
Salva
grazie mille me lo ricorderò :)
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di agosto
Vincitori di agosto

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

tiscali

tiscali Tutor 22891 Punti

VIP