• Inglese
  • Amici, mi serve gentilmente una mano, se mi aiutate a sistemare questa presentazione e' urgente x domani

closed post best answer
Vito16
Vito16 - Ominide - 6 Punti
Salva
Amici, mi serve una mano se gentilmente mi aiutate a correggere e sistemare questa presentazione che serve per domani

my name is Mario Rossi. I'm ten years old. I live with my family in Andria. My family consists of three members: me, my father and my mother. For a week he attends high school science. In the afternoon practice volleyball and I dedicate myself to the study.
My favorite team is juventus.
my favorite colors are: blue and 'orange. I love pizza and chips.
I love photography. In my spare time I dedicate to my passion, that I enjoy photography. Also, I dedicate myself to play two instruments: the guitar and the flute.
Suzy90
Suzy90 - Moderatore - 9413 Punti
Salva
Ciao!
Ti segnalo alcuni errori che ho visto, spero ti siano utili:
my name is Mario Rossi. I'm ten years old. I live with my family in Andria. My family is made up of three members: my father, my mother and me. During the week I attend the high school for science. In the afternoon I practice volleyball and I dedicate myself to the study.
My favorite football team is juventus.
my favorite colors are: blue and 'orange. I love pizza and chips.
I love photography. In my spare time I dedicate to my passion, so I enjoy photography. Also, I dedicate myself to play two instruments: the guitar and the flute.
Spero che le correzioni siano chiare!
:hi!
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di agosto
Vincitori di agosto

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

Registrati via email