Lingua prescelta: INGLESE
FUN TOURISM L.T.D.
ENJOY YOUR HONEYMOON IN A MAGIC AND ROMANTIC ATMOSPHERE, TRAVEL TO MAURITIUS WITH US!
Are you a young married couple? Do you love the sea and romantic sunsets? Do you also love sports and adventure? Our all-inclusive offer is what you are looking for…
DEPARTURE: 6th October 2012, at 8.00 a.m. from Fiumicino International Airport, Rome
RETURN: 13th October 2012, at 07.00 p.m. from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, Mauritius
The flight lasts 15 hours and includes: first class tickets, snacks, insurance.
ACCOMODATION: dual room with a view of the sea at Fun Tourism Resort in Mauritius.
Accommodation includes: full board, air conditioning, room-service, excursions, wi-fi and telephone, tourist guide, sports, cocktails and entertainments at the Village and insurance.
• DAY 1: Relax at the seaside and welcome cocktails at the Fun Tourism Resort.
• DAY 2: In the morning an outing to Saint Louis, the capital of Mauritius is planned and in the afternoon we have organized a nice trip to Pamplemousse, where you will able to see tropical trees and flowers and big bats, very funny animals.
• DAY 3: A very adventurous trip to Ils aux Cerfs by speedboat in order to enjoy the wild nature and the unforgettable landscapes and if you want you may snorkel with our experienced instructor.
• DAY 4: An excursion to the South of Mauritius. Interesting place that can be seen include Grand Bassin Lake with the big hindu temple, Black Georges National Park for rum lovers where you can taste nine different types of rum.
• DAY 5: a dayrip to Casela Park where you will enjoy an amazing safari of lions, tigers, ostriches and other wild animals.
In the afternoon, you will relax at Flic and Flac seaside, where you will see the
Durga Puja celebration, an hindu festival.
• DAY 6: A gateaway to the North of Mauritius where you may sleep at the seaside or have an amazing day doing kite surf.
• DAY 7: An outing to Bel Ombre and Le Morne, the most romantic seasides in Mauritius, the right place to see a magical sunset.
• DAY 8: The last day is free; but we remind you that the bus from the resort to the airport leaves at 5.00 p.m.
Note: The daytrips and outings are organized by our staff and the mean of transport is our bus.
Recommended clothes: comfortable, light and athletic clothes, sneakers, swimsuit, sun cream and cap.
Total prices p.p. : 2.500 €
We remind you that the price includes: trips, transports, flights, accommodation and resort facilities, guide tourist and insurance.