beltipo-votailprof
beltipo-votailprof - Ominide - 0 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Hi Everyone
I'm a 20year old girl, and also an Erasmus student, or I will be soon (I'm coming to Catania in Februari) and I have no idea if I'm posting this in the
right place. I'm doing courses of Italian for the moment, but my italian is not yet very reliable... Anyways, I'm studying Germanic Languages (Dutch and
English) in Gent, in Belgium in my 3rd year and I'm coming to Catania for half a year to study English Literature. I have to find equivalences in Catania of the courses I would normally do here in Gent. I have a very hard time doing this, because the website is very confusing and the professors do not answer my emails...
Is there anyone here who studies approximately the same thing and would like to help me? I would also very much like to talk to some of you, to be able
to ask some questions about your university... Anyone who wants, can reach me at mail_placeholder

Hoping that I didn't post this in the wrong spot, sorry if I did, and maybe thanks in advance

Nele
francescoilbelga-votailprof
francescoilbelga-votailprof - Ominide - 0 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Hi,
if I understood you are belgian and you need to know where are the better course in Catania fitted with your belgian courses. I'm right?
See you
F
cleoscorpio-votailprof
cleoscorpio-votailprof - Ominide - 20 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Ma da dove proviene questo messaggio? Perchè risulta postato da beltipo??? :?
maruti77-votailprof
maruti77-votailprof - Ominide - 0 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
If there's some erasmus female students, coming here in catania in february, we have 2 single rooms for no smoking erasmus girls, wich will be free from February.

The house is in the center of the city, just near law, language and licterature departments: it costs 200 euro for month, all incluse.

If you'd like to know more about it, please send me soon a mail
beltipo-votailprof
Rispondi Cita Salva
"cleoscorpio":
Ma da dove proviene questo messaggio? Perchè risulta postato da beltipo??? :?

Perche proviene dalla mailing list aegee e volevo dare una mano...
Rispondi Cita Salva
Hi!

Thanks that you've answered me. Indeed I am Belgian. I'm searching for a Sicilian who's approximately studying the same as I do, namely English Literature.

The most important thing I need is to know what courses are given in Catania in the 3rd grade. Do you study languages and literature? I just need to know what the courses are about, and for how much credits you can do them...

For the second semester, these are the courses I normally have to do in Gent, Belgium:

English Literature 8 credits

Theoretical sciences of Literature 4 credits

Culturul Philosophy 3 credits

Comparing Linguistic Sciences 3 credits

a course which has something to do with the connection between literature and society f.e. queer studies, gender studies... 4 credits

a course which has something to do with communication and speaking for groups of people etc. 4 credits

And that's it. It's a bit difficult to translate these things into an English word, but I hope you'll understand what they're about. So now I have to find an equivalent of these courses in Catania, so courses that have approximately the same content.

On the Internet, on the site of Università di Catania I found some names of courses, but there's never explanation on what the course is about, and also, they don't say what level the courses is taught in.

I hope you understand my problem!

Kind regards,

Nele

I understand perfectly your problem, the fact is that I'm in belgium (but I'm coming from Catania)
and I'm not in literature. But, I have some contacts, and, probably we will find a solution in a few days.
First of all the faculty is: http://www.flingue.unict.it/home.php?d=7
And I think it is a secretary problem to solve the equivalence, than, the first think you should do is to get your question to these two emails: mail_placeholderand mail_placeholder
You should put the same questions (I means, copy and paste the same e.mail also to mail_placeholder).
If you don't obtain any results in few days, please send me another email, in order to do something to help you.
For example, I can translate some part of the website, or, otherwise, translate some part of your answer to my friends.
Cheers.
F
beltipo-votailprof
Rispondi Cita Salva
mitico..ti ha contattato in email?
Fighisismo!
Rispondi Cita Salva
Si ma pian piano dobbiamo "migrare" sul sito, altrimenti ... a che serve...
f
beltipo-votailprof
Rispondi Cita Salva
anche per i prossimi...
dille che si iscriva no?
cosi scrivete in public...
nele-from-belgium-votailprof
nele-from-belgium-votailprof - Ominide - 0 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Hi everyone!

Thanks for helping me. I already talked with some Sicilians over the Internet and they could help me with this course-equivalence thing, so that's getting settled now. I still have some questions:
I'm leaving for Italy the 31th of January, but first I go to Catania to do an Intensive Language Course of Italian (perche l'italiano è veramente molto difficile e non posso parlare bene). I'll be coming to Catania the 1st of March. What do you guys think is the best to way to do this? There's a train that takes about 14 hours to get to Catania, which would cost me about €50, or there's busses of Sena (http://www.sena.it), but the site doesn't seem to find anything for the 1st of March, so I guess there are no busses that day... I could take a flight also, but I haven't found any cheap ones...
And for the second question, I'm still searching for a place to stay. I can't take the thing that was posted above, because I smoke. And why do they only ask girls? Are girls and boys seperated in houses?
Anyway, i'll take a look at the 'affitti cerco offro' section, and do my best to understand the italian...
thanks everyone!
beltipo-votailprof
Rispondi Cita Salva
Hello Nele, yes the flat here are rarely shared betwen bys and girls...
If you put a post in english on the affitti forum i can translate it in Italian...
nele-from-belgium-votailprof
nele-from-belgium-votailprof - Ominide - 0 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
That's a pity!! Thanks for helping me!
This is what I would want to put on the affiti forum:

I am an Erasmus student from Belgium, my name is Nele, I'm 20 years old and I study languages. I'm searching for an apartment for 4 months: March, April, Mai and June. I will be studying at the Monastry of Beneditti, so it would be nice if it's in the neighbourhood. My maximum price would be 200€. I wouldn't mind charing a house with boys and girls, actually I'd like that! I'll do a language course in February in Siena so I should be able to speak Italian by then... The only thing I would like is a nice room and some nice housemates! If you know something that is available, you can reach me at mail_placeholder... Don't hesitate to contact me!
beltipo-votailprof
Rispondi Cita Salva
can you copy and paste it in the affitti section?
So people can answer you..i swear i translate it :mrgreen:
cleoscorpio-votailprof
cleoscorpio-votailprof - Ominide - 20 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Hi! Feel free to ask for help Nele, you have already got my address :wink: *hugs*
maruti77-votailprof
maruti77-votailprof - Ominide - 0 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
we've what you're looking for. Please contact me soon
(Please write the mail object as "ROOM IN CATANIA";).

ps
Mr Beltipo, please excuse me.....this is the faster way we know to meet new girls for our house!! :wink:

Pagine: 12

Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di novembre
Vincitori di novembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

valevarc

valevarc Tutor 4 Punti