FLina96
FLina96 - Ominide - 13 Punti
Salva
1-DESCRIBING people (physical appearance, best qualities, worst qualities, aptitudes, likes, dislikes, hobbies)

2-FAMILY (description and comparisons)

3-BEST FRIEND (information about his/her family, his/her physical appearence, personality, hobbies, freetime)

4- DAILY LIFE (your daily routine when you go to school and when you are on holiday)

5- FUTURE PLANS (school and summer holidays)

6-DREAMS AND JOBS (what would you like to be in the future?)

MI POTETE RISPONDERE IN INGLESE PER FAVORE?
GRAZIE!
{Zahra}
{Zahra} - Eliminato - 11670 Punti
Salva
Visto che si trattano tutti di informazioni personali, perche' non fai il lavoro in Italiano, lo posti qui, e lo traduco io?

Questa risposta è stata cambiata da zahra*_* (07-06-12 15:47, 4 anni 6 mesi 6 giorni )
FLina96
Salva
non è detto che devi parlare proprio di te...
se vuoi puoi anche inventare...
anny=)
anny=) - Moderatore - 30562 Punti
Salva
Appunto: inventa tu le informazioni in italiano(vere o inventate che siano) e poi le posti qui per la traduzione .
FLina96
Salva
grazie Zahra :)
{Zahra}
{Zahra} - Eliminato - 11670 Punti
Salva
1. I am tall, thin and blond. People say I'm a nice person, though I don't let anybody walk over me, so actually I'm also strict. I believe my best quality is my willingness to help others, it make me feel satisfied and happy ho have been useful to someone. At school, I think I'm a good student, I enjoy studying but most of all, I enjoy learning new things. My worst subject at school is Music, even though I love it, I can’t play the recorder (il flauto). In my free time, I often go out for walks, hang around with friends, and on rainy days, I read. I absolutely hate sports, especially football, so I don’t do any. My only hobby is writing.

2.My family is made is up of 5 members, me, my brother, my sister, and my parents. I’m the second child, I don’t like it! I feel like I’m always in the middle of things. My sister means well, but she always ends up disturbing me when I’m studying, so really, she’s extremely annoying. My brother also likes to pick on me, but he’s too busy with his university life; I often miss him when he’s away. My parents are also very busy; they work, so I don’t see them a lot. The time I enjoy most with my family is when we go to the beach in the holidays.

3.Me and him have been friends since primary school, so we’re really close, his company means the world to me, and I don’t know where I’d be without him. Whenever we go out, we have so much fun, I always make fun of him, the way he’s so shy but everybody, in particular the girls, like him! They all think he’s good-looking; he’s got black floppy hair, bright green eyes and a slim figure. I think he’s got a nice personality but he has a horrible temper, remember to stay away when he’s angry! Together we like to go on walks, play games, and just talk to each other. His family are also nice people, he has one sister who he adores and lives with his mum. His favourite hobbies are poetry and bike riding.

4.Every morning I get up at 7 o’ clock, have a shower, get dressed and eat breakfast. At almost 7.30 I leave home with my parents, who are going to work, to go to school. Luckily I live close, but I still have to get the bus. I spend about half of my day at school, when I get home at 14.00 I have to make my own lunch; once I’ve eaten, I’ll have a little rest and then start my homework. At 16.30 I finish my homework and go to get my sister from school. When we get back home, I give her a snack and wait for my mum. When she gets home, around 17.00, I go out with my friends for an hour or so, making sure I get back by dinner time. My whole family eats together at 19.30; afterwards, if I have any more homework I’ll finish it, if not, I will do some reading or watch tv. I go to bed at 22.30.

5.Next year I’m going to be in year 10, I’m hoping to do well, because like any other school year, it’ important. Before the next school year, however comes summer! This year I’m hoping to go to Vienna with my family and maybe then go to Sardinia with a group of friends.

6.After I finish school, I would like to go to university, I’m not sure about which course I should do, but because I find Maths and Science interesting, perhaps I’ll do something similar. I don’t have a dream at the moment; years ago I wanted to be a teacher, and then a banker, now I’m not sure. As to which job I would like to do, again I don’t know, though it has to be well-paid and something of a certain interest.
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di novembre
Vincitori di novembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

mc2

mc2 Genius 248 Punti

Comm. Leader