• Inglese
  • Salve potreste aiutarmi a corregere questa traduzione di inglese? ho urgente bisogno domani devo consegnare la tesina per favore aiutatemi.....

    closed post
Trefor82
Trefor82 - Ominide - 22 Punti
Salva
Arch of Trajan (Benevento) The Arch of Trajan in Benevento is a celebratory bow dedicated to the Emperor Trajan at the opening of the Via Traiana, a variant of the Appian Way that shorten the way from Benevento to Brindisi. The monument, that reached substantially intact, including several sculptural reliefs that decorate the surface, appears to be the Roman triumphal arch with reliefs best preserved. history The arch was built between 114 and 117d.C. In the Lombard period the arc was incorporated in the northern side of the wall and took the name of the Golden Gate, there arose beside the church of St. Hilary (which has now been set up the museum in the video). In the Renaissance, was studied by Sebastiano Serlio. He underwent several restorations due to the damage of time and earthquakes: under Urban VIII, then in 1661, in 1713 and in 1792. In particular in 1713, when the bow was still used as a port town, crumbled and fell to the architrave of marble that served as a door to door, the city council then decided on the spending of 212 ducats for restoration. The license to spend this sum was granted on 1 December of the same year In 1850, on the occasion of a visit by Pope Pius IX, by his order, the arch was isolated by breaking down the houses that were huddled. It is currently positioned at the end of the short street Trajan, accessible from the main street of the historic center, Corso Garibaldi. It was restored and partially isolated from traffic.
moonlightlin
moonlightlin - Habilis - 260 Punti
Salva
Ho dovuto cambiare un bel po del testo originale in quanto non aveva collegamenti e leggendolo non si capiva il significato, anche adesso ci sono delle imprecisioni, non potendo fare riferimento ad un testo ho dovuto improvvisare. Se potresti scrivere il testo in italiano potrei sistemarlo meglio e anche gli altri potrebbero farlo. :)
Arch of Trajan (Benevento) The Arch of Trajan in Benevento is a celebratory bow dedicated to the Emperor Trajan for the opening of Via Traiana, a variant of the Appian Way that shorten the way from Benevento to Brindisi. The monument, that reached substantially intact to us, including several sculptural reliefs that decorate the surface, appears to be the Roman triumphal arch with the best preserved reliefs . The historical arch was built between 114 and 117d.C. In Lombard period the arch was incorporated in the northern side of the wall and took the name of Golden Gate, where it rises beside the church of St. Hilary (which nowadays is a museum as shown in the video). During the Renaissance, it was studied by Sebastiano Serlio. Under the reign of Urban VIII, he made several restorations, in 1661, in 1713 and in 1792 due to the damages caused during the years and the earthquakes. More specifically in 1713 the city council decided to spend 212 ducats for the restoration of the bow, still used as a port town back then, because it crumbled and fell over the marble architrave. The license to spend this sum was given on 1 December in the same year. In 1850 by the order of Pope Pius IX ,the arch was liberated from the nearby houses. It is currently located at the end of the short street Trajan, accessible from the main street of the historical center, Corso Garibaldi. It was restored and partially isolated from the traffic.
Trefor82
Trefor82 - Ominide - 22 Punti
Salva
si scusa hai ragione nn ci avevo pensato ecco il testo in italiano
Arco di Traiano (Benevento)

L'arco di Traiano di Benevento è un arco celebrativo dedicato all'imperatore Traiano in occasione dell'apertura della via Traiana, una variante della via Appia che accorciava il cammino tra Benevento e Brindisi.
Il monumento, giuntoci sostanzialmente integro, compresi i numerosi rilievi scultorei che ne decorano le superfici, risulta essere l'arco trionfale romano con rilievi meglio conservato.

Storia

L'arco fu costruito tra il 114 e il 117 d.C.
In epoca longobarda l'arco venne inglobato nel lato settentrionale della cinta muraria e prese il nome di Porta Aurea; lì accanto sorse la chiesa di Sant'Ilario (in cui ora è stato allestito il videomuseo dell'arco). Nel Rinascimento, fu studiato da Sebastiano Serlio.
Subì diversi restauri in seguito ai danni del tempo e dei terremoti: sotto Urbano VIII, poi nel 1661, nel 1713 e nel 1792. In particolare nel 1713, quando l'arco era utilizzato ancora come porta cittadina, si sgretolò e cadde l'architrave di marmo che serviva da battente alla porta; il consiglio cittadino allora deliberò la spesa di 212 ducati per il restauro. La licenza per spendere tale somma fu concessa il 1º dicembre dello stesso anno[2].
Nel 1850, in occasione di una visita di papa Pio IX, per suo ordine, l'arco venne isolato abbattendo le case che vi si erano addossate. Oggi è posizionato al termine della breve via Traiano, accessibile dalla principale strada del centro storico, corso Garibaldi. È stato restaurato e parzialmente isolato dal traffico cittadino.
moonlightlin
moonlightlin - Habilis - 260 Punti
Salva
The arch of Trajan (Beneveneto)
The arch of Trajan in Beneveneto is an arch that celebrates the emperor Trajan in occasion of the inauguration of Traiana street,a variant of Appia street that shorten the distance between Beneveneto and Brindisi.The monument,that reached us well preserved, including the numerous sculptural reliefs that decorate the surface, results to be the Roman triumphal arch with the best conserved reliefs.
The arch was built between 114 and 117 A.C. During the Lombard age the arch was incorporated in the northern side of the city wall and took the name of Porta Aurea, nearby the gate was built the St. Hilary church (where now was arranged the video-museum of the arch). During the Renaissance, was studied by Sebastiano Serlio. It had numerous restorations as the time went by and had damages caused by the earthquakes: under Urbano VIII, in 1661, in1713 and in 1792. Most specifically in 1713, when the arch was still used as a city gate, it crumbled and the marble architrave that served as fold of the door fell down, then the city council deliberated the expense of 212 ducats for the restoration. The license to spend the sum was given on 1st December in the same year. In 1850, in occasion of the visit of pope Pio IX, by his order, the arch was isolated demolishing the nearby houses. Nowadays is located at the end of the short Traino street, that is accessible from the main road at the historical center, corso Garibaldi. It has been restored and partially isolated from the city traffic.
Trefor82
Trefor82 - Ominide - 22 Punti
Salva
Grazie mille grazie di cuore
moonlightlin
moonlightlin - Habilis - 260 Punti
Salva
Figurati :)
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di novembre
Vincitori di novembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

tiscali

tiscali Tutor 22585 Punti

VIP
Registrati via email