• Inglese
  • Racconto su una cosa stranaaaa!!!!!!!!

lauramascolo
lauramascolo - Ominide - 2 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Racconto su una cosa strana che è successa....tipo l'apparizione di un mostro!!!! In inglese ma anche in italiano va bene!!
Beelee
Beelee - Erectus - 74 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Yesterday I was walking on a winding road when I suddenly heard a strange noise coming behind me. I was really scared and I started yelling and screaming but nobody could hear me, because I was alone.........I didn't realize that in front of me there was a monster..... :lol :lol
Bye girl.....
inter219
inter219 - Sapiens - 420 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Ciao, ho fatto anche io un testo simile per richieste che aveva come titolo "Coincidences" anche se un po' stupido spero ti sia di aiuto :)

A night during last summer, while I was sleeping in my room, I had a strange dream. I dreamt about a man who was showing me off some bedrooms, in particular one of them, because the first thing that struck me about that one was its starry-sky like ceiling.
A few days later I went on holiday to the mountains, there were a lot of museums, therefore I went visiting an astronomical one, as I would have gone there. Whilst I was wanderingg round aimlessly, I came up against a room, which contained the planetarium. That room obviously had got the walls and the ceiling coloured by the same starry-sky like shades. What amazing coincidence!

Spero di esserti stato utile, ciaoo!!
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di novembre
Vincitori di novembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

mc2

mc2 Genius 208 Punti