• Inglese
  • Pagine di diario in inglese

BlackAngel
BlackAngel - Genius - 2009 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Ciao ragà potreste controllare se ho scritto correttamente queste brevi pagine di diario per favore??

Dear Diary, 23/10/09
Today I have arrived to school at 08:00, before Mazzei, who is our Philosophy teacher. She's new this year. Today she has tested Giulia and Raffaella and explained Idealism and Fichte. What a lovely day!!

Dear Diary, 22/10/09
Today I have gone to school later, but I succed in arriving to that before Sibilla, our English teacher. She has arrived with a little stereo because she has wanted to do an exercise of LISTENING. It was difficult, but also funny. Then she has told to write a diary. So I'm here to write...
lino17
lino17 - Eliminato - 24509 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
BlackAngel: Ciao ragà potreste controllare se ho scritto correttamente queste brevi pagine di diario per favore??

Dear Diary, 23/10/09
Today I have arrived to school at 08:00, before Mazzei, who is our Philosophy teacher. She's new this year. Today she has tested Giulia and Raffaella and explained Idealism and Fichte. What a lovely day!!

Dear Diary, 22/10/09
Today I have gone to school later, but I succed in arriving to that before Sibilla, our English teacher. She has arrived with a little stereo because she has wanted to do an exercise of LISTENING. It was difficult, but also funny. Then she has told to write a diary. So I'm here to write...

Dear Diary, 23/10/09
Today I'm arrived to school at 08:00 a.m, before Mazzei, our Philosophy teacher. She's new this year. Today she has tested Giulia and Raffaella and explained Idealism and Fichte. A nice day!!

Dear Diary, 22/10/09
Today I have gone to school later, but before Sibilla, our English teacher. She has arrived with a little stereo because she has wanted to do an exercise of LISTENING. It was difficult, but also funny. Then she has told to write a diary. So I'm here to write...

C'era qualche errore e l'ho corretto ora dvrebbe andar bene
BlackAngel
BlackAngel - Genius - 2009 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Grazie mille!! 6 stato gentilissimo...:hi
lino17
lino17 - Eliminato - 24509 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
prego ciao:hi:hi
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile