• Inglese
  • mi serve un aiuto urgente

closed post best answer
Raffaella04
Raffaella04 - Erectus - 58 Punti
Salva
ciao, vorrei che gentilmente mi corregeste questa lettera di inglese al passato, gli errori grammaticali e lo spelling.
Hi Vanessa,
In this letter i want to tell you something about my school trip to Trieste.
I went with my class, class 3a and five teachers.
We went on Wednasday, 14th March, at 7:00, we went by coach. My journey lasted about three hours. When we were in coach, we listened to music, talked to our friends, we told jokes and we were still sleeppy.
I was very excited since the first day, infact i woke up very early.
In my rucksack i put some sandwiches and drink. I taken away much, so the rucksack was vwery ligh.
I wore leggings, shoes, shirt, sweater and coat. The weather was sunny and warm. It was perfect for a school trip.
We arrived at about 10:00 in Trieste, a beautifull town on the Adfriatic sea, famous for its harbour. It is a town full of historical buldings, monuments and art. There is a beautifull and big square with a statue at the centre. The square is opposite the pier.
As first thing we went to visited to St. Giusto Castle. It is on a hill and from it you can see a wonderfull view of Trieste. We had a good tourist guide who told us a lot of interesting information about that place. We saw the bastions and, inside the castle, there are sculptures and ruins of the Roman Times.
Then we went to visited to the Sartotio Museum. It were a very famous rich middleclass family from Trieste and in their house we admired its precious furnishings. What i liked best was curtains, they were very big, the colour struck me for their tone and also the fabric is different from that of the present day, don't mention furnishings and rooms.
After thet we went to visited to the Revoltella Museum. It was the fantastic residence of Pasquale Revoltella. Ha was a very rich undertaker and financier and he became famous because he took part in the building of the Suez Canal. His house was built in the middle of 1800 and there are beautifull rooms wiyh different colours and styles. I liked walked on the carpet for didn't damage the shelves.
When we finished the visit, at 13:00, we went to in a small inn called ?Il Collio', for lunch. We ate pasta with ragù, it was cold and i don't like it.
We drank water. Luckly the water was good.
In the afternoon we went to visited to the town; but the shops were closed so we went to the pier for sunbathing. It was very well. Later we left for the "Grotta Gigante2.
The "Grotta Gigante" was a wonderfull natural place with its unbelieable stalactites and stalagmites of curios shapes and its spectacular scenic effects. The visit to the cave lasted about on hour and the tourist guide told us a lot of information about it. In the "Grotta Gigante" there were 1000 steps. There was also the temperature difference.
Finally we left for Colle Umberto at about 17:30, step with ice-cream, and we arrived at 20:00.
Have you made a school trip? When? Have you got a good time?
This school trip was interesting and nice. I had a good time. Sin for food.
Well, I finished talk about my school trip and I'm sorry but i have to go now, Bye!
P.S. Write soon yours

Raffaella

Ecco, questa è la lettera! grazie per l'aiuto .. ciaoooo :P
alessiavittoria00
alessiavittoria00 - Erectus - 79 Punti
Salva
Hi Vanessa,
In this letter i want to tell you something about my school trip to Trieste.
I went with my class, class 3a and five teachers.
We went on Wednesday, 14th March, at 7:00, we went by coach. My journey lasted about three hours. When we were in coach, we listened to music, talked to our friends, we told jokes and we were still sleepy.
I was very excited since the first day, infact i woke up very early.
In my rucksack i put some sandwiches and drink. I taken away much, so the rucksack was vwery ligh.
I wore leggings, shoes, shirt, sweater and coat. The weather was sunny and warm. It was perfect for a school trip.
We arrived at about 10:00 in Trieste, a beautifull town on the Adriatic sea, famous for its harbour. It is a town full of historical buldings, monuments and art. There is a beautifull and big square with a statue at the centre. The square is opposite the pier.
As first thing we went to visited to St. Giusto Castle. It is on a hill and from it you can see a wonderfull view of Trieste. We had a good tourist guide who told us a lot of interesting information about that place. We saw the bastions and, inside the castle, there are sculptures and ruins of the Roman Times.
Then we went to visited to the Sartotio Museum. It were a very famous rich middleclass family from Trieste and in their house we admired its precious furnishings. What i liked best was curtains, they were very big, the colour struck me for their tone and also the fabric is different from that of the present day, don't mention furnishings and rooms.
After thet we went to visited to the Revoltella Museum. It was the fantastic residence of Pasquale Revoltella. Ha was a very rich undertaker and financier and he became famous because he took part in the building of the Suez Canal. His house was built in the middle of 1800 and there are beautifull rooms wiyh different colours and styles. I liked walked on the carpet for didn't damage the shelves.
When we finished the visit, at 13:00, we went to in a small inn called ?Il Collio', for lunch. We ate pasta with ragù, it was cold and i don't like it.
We drank water. Luckly the water was good.
In the afternoon we went to visited to the town; but the shops were closed so we went to the pier for sunbathing. It was very well. Later we left for the "Grotta Gigante2.
The "Grotta Gigante" was a wonderfull natural place with its unbelieable stalactites and stalagmites of curios shapes and its spectacular scenic effects. The visit to the cave lasted about on hour and the tourist guide told us a lot of information about it. In the "Grotta Gigante" there were 1000 steps. There was also the temperature difference.
Finally we left for Colle Umberto at about 17:30, step with ice-cream, and we arrived at 20:00.
Have you made a school trip? When? Have you got a good time?
This school trip was interesting and nice. I had a good time. Sin for food.
Well, I finished talk about my school trip and I'm sorry but i have to go now, Bye!
P.S. Write soon yours
QUESTO E' QUELLO GIUSTO FIDATI ;)
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di novembre
Vincitori di novembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

mc2

mc2 Genius 281 Punti

Comm. Leader