• Inglese
  • Lettera commerciale e dubbio pronuncia

closed post
Goku2012
Goku2012 - Ominide - 32 Punti
Salva
Ciao ^^ sono nuovo. Avrei bisogno di un aiuto se possibile. Devo costruire una conversazione telefonica:
1) Answer the phone at Style Ltd.
2) Give your name and ask to speak to the Chief Buyer, Ms Clare Samson.
3) Explain that the Chief Buyer is not available at present and offer your help.
4) Say that you are phoning from Wear and Co. regarding Ms Samson's request for open account terms of payment.
5) Acknowledge what the caller has said.
6) Apologise for the fact that your Sales Manager will be absent from the office for the next two weeks. Unfortunately, only he can make a decision on the matter.
7) Acknowledge what the caller has said.
8. Promise that you'll refer the matter to him as soon as he returns and call Ms Samson immediately.
9) Promise to give you the message to Ms Samson. Thank the caller and say goodbye.

Volevo chiedervi anche come si dice il nome di re e regine. Per esempio Elizabeth II si dice Elizabeth the second? Grazie in anticipo.
monkeyboy
monkeyboy - Sapiens - 607 Punti
Salva
A: Style Ltd. How may I help you?
B:My name is Mrs Brown. I'd like to speak to Ms Clare Samson, your chief buyer.
A: I'm afaid she's not available at the moment. Can I help?
B: I'm phoning from Wear and Co regarding Ms Samson's request for open account terms of payment
A: OK, so that's Mrs Brown from Wear and Co calling about Ms Samson's request for open account terms of payment.
B: I'm afraid our Sales manager willl be away for the next 2 weeks and only he can make a decision on the matter.
A: Right, your Sales manager is away for 2 weeks and the decision can only be made by him.
B: I will , of course refer this matter to him as soon as he returns and get him to contact Ms Samson immediately
A: I'll give the message to Ms Samson. Thankyou for calling.
kiki!95
kiki!95 - Genius - 2465 Punti
Salva
Metterò A per chi telefona, B per il ricevente.
(Mi sono accorta che inizialmente, per la fretta, non avevo afferratto "Acknowledge" e dimenticato una frase, perciò lo riscrivo.)

A: Hello, Style Ltd.
B: Hi! My name's Kiki and i would like to speak with the Chief Buyer, Ms Clare Samson.
A: I'm sorry, but Ms Samson isn't available at the moment. Can i help you?
B: Well, i'm phoning from Wear and Co. regarding Ms Samson's request for open account terms of payment.
B: So, Kiki is phoning about Ms Samson's request for open account terms of payment.
A: Yes, and I apologise but our Sales manager will absent for the next two weeks and he only can make a decision on the matter.
B: Ok, so the Sales manager won't get back before two weeks and nobody can't make a decision on the matter without him.
A: I promise i'll refer this matter to him as soon as he returns and i'll call Ms Samson immediately.
B: Perfect! I'll give the message to Ms Samson. Thank you for calling, goodbye!

Sì, si dice così.

:hi

Kiki
Goku2012
Goku2012 - Ominide - 32 Punti
Salva
Ciao ^^ scusate mi sono dimenticato di un pezzo. La 5 è ''Acknowledge what the caller has said and ask if everything is ok''. Basta scrivere ''Is everything ok?''?

Poi volevo chiedervi anche se potevate riguardarmi questo esercizio:
Student A - You work in the Sales department of Chicco in italy. Phone the Purchasing Manager of Sugarclub in response to his/her request for samples of the materials you use and details of trade discounts. Confirm that you will send the samples immediately and state that you can offer a 10% discount for orders worth over €1,000. State that you look forward to receiving an order.
Student B - You are the Purchasing Manager of Sugarclub, a children's clothes shop chain in the UK. Two days ago you phoned the Sales department of Chicco in Italy to request samples of their materials and information about any trade discounts. The person you spoke to, now calls you back with a response to your requests. Thank the caller for the information and state that you'll send an order if the samples are OK.
Io ho scritto:
A) Hello, I'm Marco Bianchi and I work in the Sales department of Chicco in Italy.
B) Hello, I'm Mario Rossi and I'm the Purchasing Manager of Sugarclub, a children's clothes shop chain in the UK. How can I help you?
A) I'm phoning in response to his request for samples of the materials we use and details of trade discounts. I confirm that I will send the samples immediately and I can offer a 10% discount for orders worth over €1,000. I look forward to receiving an order.
B) Thank you very much! I'll send an order through if the samples are OK.
A) OK, thank you. Goodbye!
B) Goodbye!

Grazie in anticipo
monkeyboy
monkeyboy - Sapiens - 607 Punti
Salva
x il 5) Meglio "is that correct"

A. Hello. It's Mario Bianchi calling from the sales department of Chicco.Italy. Is that Mr Rossi?
B: Yes speaking. How can I help you?
A: I'm phoning with regards to your request for samples and details of our trade discounts.
B: Ah yes.
A: I will put the samples in the post today. Regarding discounts, we offer a 10% discount on orders over £1000.
B:Ok, thankyou. If the samples are ok I'll send an order through
A: I look forward to receiving your order. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information.
B:Ok, thankyou. Goodbye
A:Goodbye
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di novembre
Vincitori di novembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

Gloongo

Gloongo Geek 3656 Punti

VIP