Home Invia e guadagna
Registrati

Password dimenticata?

Registrati ora.

• Inglese
  • lettera ad un amico in inglese (49384)

closed post
massi01
massi01 - Ominide - 44 Punti Segnala un abuso
Salva in preferiti
lettera ad un amico in inglese
dolce_salentina94
dolce_salentina94 - Bannato - 426 Punti Segnala un abuso
Salva in preferiti
Dear Andrew,
I'm really happy that our teachers gave us the chance to know each other. I've always desired to have a new pen-pal from Ireland. Anyway, now I think I should introduce myself: my name is X and I'm X years old. I live in X, a big town placed in the middle of Italy. I love my hometown very much. Do you like yours? You know, I would really love to visit Ireland, someday. Maybe we will also meet, who knows.
My family consists of four persons: my father, my mother, my little sister and me. My father is an engineer, my mother is a housewife and my younger sister attends the elementary school. I love my family very much. What about you? How many people does your family consist of?
I'm attending the "A.V." Middle School. Which school are you attending? And by the way, do you like going to school? Well, I do, because I get to know a lot of interesting things and to talk to my friends. And tell me, what are your favourite subjects? Mine are english and science. And after having done your homework, what do you do in your spare time? As for me, I love playing with my computer, listening to music and playing the violin. Do you have any pets? I've a little playful cat, his name is Olof.
Well, that's all for now.
I've also included a photo of mine. I'm looking forward to receive an answer from you. Write me soon!

Your friend,
(X)

Vota come miglior risposta.. ciao!
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di giugno
Vincitori di giugno

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Oppure registrati per copiare