poppy
poppy - Sapiens - 542 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
qualcuno può aiutarmi a descrivere la mia giornata ? la daily routine.. giusto un esempio , poi la sistemo io.. perchè non ci capisco nulla in inglese.. vi prego..
e poi un altro testo con i miei hobby e interessi. fate voi a piacere
monicuccia10
monicuccia10 - Habilis - 150 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
I always get up early because I go to school every day. I have breakfast with cereals and I alway drink a cup of tee or a cup of milk.
After that I go to school by car/ bus. During the morning I have five hour lessons,but at Monday and Fryday I have six hours lessons.
When I get back home I always have lunch with my parents and during rhe lunch I talk to thrm about my forenoon.
After lunch I always relax and I watch TV.In the early afternoon I make my homeworks.In the late afternoon I have a break and I finisch my homeworks in the evening when it is dinner time.After that I watch TV or I surf the Net or I talk with my friends by msn.At the end of the day I go to bed, I often go to bed early, because I get up early every morning.

In my spare time I like going shopping with my best friend. I also like sports: I usually play tennis and volleyball. I think playing sport is very important for our health.
In winter I sometimes play computer games and read magazines. In summer I like going to the beach with friends and we play beachvolley and sunbathe.
I love going to the cinema in the evenings: my favourite films are horrors and adventures.
poppy
poppy - Sapiens - 542 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
grazie mille molto gentile davvero kiss kiss
monicuccia10
monicuccia10 - Habilis - 150 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
figurati...=)
federica rosso
federica rosso - Erectus - 50 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
ciao