Frase n. 1 : I was not a fast runner.
Frase n. 2 : If you ate that plumcake then I was happy.
Frase n. 3 : She spoke italian.
Frase n. 4 : The dog was very big.
Frase n. 5 : They played a beautiful guitars.
Frase n. 6 : Did you want a tea ?
Frase n. 7 : I didn't like that person.
Frase n. 8 : You didn't observ stars in the sky.
Frase n. 9 : We went to sleep at 3 o' clock.
Frase n. 10 : He said that homework were very difficult.
1. I am writing a letter.
2. You are learning English now.
3. They are reading their books.
4. We are not watching television.
5. What are you doing?
6. Why isn't she doing her homework?
7. He is studying to become a doctor.
8. Are you working on any special projects at work?
9. I am meeting some friends after work.
10. We are not going to the party tonight.
11. Is he visiting his parents next weekend?
12. Isn't she coming with us tonight?
13. He is always coming to class late.
14. She is constantly talking. I wish she would shut up.
15. I don't like them because they're always complaining.
16. It is raining today.
17. We are walking to school.
18. They are waiting for the train.
19. We are planning our work.
20. He is getting married this month.
21. I'm having my first driving lesson this week.
22. She is drinking hot coffee now.
23. You are always asking me stupid questions.
24. I am not joking.
25. We aren't waiting for my uncle.
26. He is not going to school tomorrow.
1. yesterday i went to the cinema with some friends of mine (verbo go, ieri sn andato al cinema cn alcuni miei amici)
2. last month my brother got married ( verbo get, lo scorso mese mio fratello si è sposato)
3. don't lie: i know you didn't study (verbo study forma negativa, nn mentire: so che nn hai studiato)
4. i ate a very good pizza in the new pizzeria on the corner (verbo eat, ho mangiato una pizza molto buona nella nuova pizzeria all'angolo)
5. i said goodbye to him (verbo say, lo salutai)
6. i found an old picture in my grandmother's closet (verbo find, ho trovato una vecchia foto nell'armadio di mia nonna)
7. i learnt to write when i was 4 (verbo learn, ho imparato a scrivere quando avevo 4 anni)
8. she told me that new last friday (verbo tell, mi ha detto quella notizia venerdi scorso)
9. my mother bought me some new videogames (verbo buy, mia madre mi ha comprato dei nuovi videogiochi)
10. i wrote him a letter, but he didn't answer me (verbi write e answer al negativo, gli scrissi una lettera ma nn mi rispose)
11. they called me this afternoon, but i wasn't at home (verbi call e be al negativo, mi hanno chiamato qst pomeriggio , ma nn ero a casa
12. when i was 11, i played volleyball (verbi be e play, quando avevo 11 anni giocavo a pallavolo)
13. i slept in a hotel for 5 days during my holidays (verbo sleep, ho dormito in un hotel per 5 giorni durante le mie vacanze)
14. you're tired: you walked a lot! (verbo walk, sei stanco, hai camminato molto!)
15. i couldn't sleep last night, i was too anxious (verbo can, nn ho potuto dormire ieri notte, ero troppo ansioso)