• Inglese
  • esercizi di inglese (37246)

closed post
principessa-.-
principessa-.- - Sapiens - 563 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
primo esercizio: leggere il brano e riempirlo con le parole date
Britain is changing in a number of different ways. Women ........ children later in life, and many more women ....... these days. More people ....... at home,too, using computers. More young people......to university and more people..... part-time, at evening classes, for example. More British people...... abroad for their holidays these days, and more of them...... houses abroad, often in Spain: so nowadays, British estate agents..... Spanish houses as well property in the UK.
Unfortunately, however, Britons........ foreign languages as well as their European neighbours! British people ......more fast food today, but more young people.... meat at all: they thinnk that being a vegetarian is healtheir. And, finally, the British weekend......-more people...... on Sundays, and fewer people......to church.

le parole da inserire sono queste:
are buying- are eating- aren't eating- are going- are going- are going- are having- aren't learning- are selling- are shopping- are studying- are working- are working- is changing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nel secondo esercizio bisogna completare un dialogo con le espressioni date.

Julia: Hello, how's it going? You're Paul'son, aren't you?
Greg: That's right.
Julia: I'm Julia, Elaine's niece. ........ at Elaine's house at the moment.
Greg: .......... her house, isn't she?
Julia: That's right. I'm helping her. ....... and the dining room at the moment. It's a nice wedding, isn't it? ..........your dad with things?
Greg: Yes, ........the disco with Uncle Max. Can I get you some more wine?
Julia: NO, thanks. ............. wine, actually. This is water.
GREG: So .............. or working at the moment?
Julia: ........... Japanese. Elaine has got an old friend in Tokyo. I'm going to vosit him in september.
Greg: Tha's interesting. My sister speaks Japanese. ............ a Jspanese bank in London at the moment. She's over there by the window.
Julia: He's very sweet. Look, ............. at us!

le espressioni date sono: ( bisogna metterle al present continous)
she/old- you/help- I/learn- I/not drink- you/study- she/ work for- he/smile- Elaine/sell- I organize- We/decorate/the kitchen- I/stay

grazie
to.choke;
to.choke; - Sapiens - 453 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Britain is changing in a number of different ways. Women ARE HAVING children later in life, and many more women ARE WORKING these days. More people ARE WORKING at home,too, using computers. More young people ARE GOING to university and more people ARE STUDYING part-time, at evening classes, for example. More British people ARE GOING abroad for their holidays these days, and more of them ARE BUYING houses abroad, often in Spain: so nowadays, British estate agents ARE SELLING Spanish houses as well property in the UK.
Unfortunately, however, Britons AREN'T LEARNING foreign languages as well as their European neighbours! British people ARE EATING more fast food today, but more young people AREN'T EATING meat at all: they think that being a vegetarian is healtheir. And, finally, the British weekend IS CHANGING-more people ARE SHOPPING on Sundays, and fewer people ARE GOING to church.

----

Julia: Hello, how's it going? You're Paul'son, aren't you?
Greg: That's right.
Julia: I'm Julia, Elaine's niece. I'M STAYING at Elaine's house at the moment.
Greg: ELINE'S SELLING her house, isn't she?
Julia: That's right. I'm helping her. WE ARE DECORATING THE KITCHEN and the dining room at the moment. It's a nice wedding, isn't it? ARE YOU HELPING your dad with things?
Greg: Yes, I'M ORGANIZING the disco with Uncle Max. Can I get you some more wine?
Julia: NO, thanks. I'M NOT DRINKING wine, actually. This is water.
GREG: So ARE YOU STUDYING or working at the moment?
Julia: I'M LEARNING Japanese. Elaine has got an old friend in Tokyo. I'm going to visit him in september.
Greg: Tha's interesting. My sister speaks Japanese. SHE'S WORKING FOR a Japanese bank in London at the moment. She's over there by the window.
Julia: He's very sweet. Look, HE'S SMILING at us!

dovrebbe essere così :) se noti qualcosa che non va dimmelo...
principessa-.-
principessa-.- - Sapiens - 563 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
grazie
to.choke;
to.choke; - Sapiens - 453 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
you're welcome :D
mnemozina
mnemozina - Genius - 23940 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
chiudo.
Questo topic è bloccato, non sono ammesse altre risposte.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di novembre
Vincitori di novembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

Registrati via email