Yaschin
Yaschin - Sapiens Sapiens - 1770 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Ciao ragazzi,
Mi potete dire se ci sono errori in questi testi?

The text tells about the child’s problems especially with her family.
The boy cries when the parents quarrel, because he feels himself guilty for the happen.
If he hadn’t use the cap like bin of blackberries, perhaps his parent’s wouldn’t have argued.
But the cup is only the drop that makes the vase overflow.
The really reasons are other.
The problem at the base of wrangles often are the money, indeed according to the mother, the father’s job isn’t enough profitable.
We could pay attention to argue when there are the children in the middle, because unfortunately, the children are suffer most of all.
It is terrible because, when also the minds are calm, the children don’t learn what to do.
I think the child doesn’t learn who have wrongly or rightly.
It must be really difficult.

On of the most important particular of my childhood, was the change school.
When I was six, I went to private school (the school was managed by nuns) with my friends of nursery.
In the early years of school, I felt well I think, but I don’t remember clearly because I was little.
The problems arrived to third year.
The nuns are still methods antiquated, so they sometimes raise the hands on the children, even if they were only slaps.
Some parents said that they were useful, so the children learnt education. But I have never thought.
It was an injustice for me. I though the punishment could be other.
So I asked to my parents to change school.
My mother and my father were astonished, because they are both enough catholic, and specially because before me, my brother had gone to the same school, and he had been satisfy.
I remember that I insisted hardly to change school, so when I finished the third year, I went to public school.
Ever since I always attend public school.
Burdella
Burdella - Sapiens Sapiens - 822 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
The text tells about the child’s problems especially with HIS family.
The boy cries when the parents quarrel, because he feels himself guilty for WHAT HAS HAPPENED .
If he hadn’t use the cap AS A bin FOR THE blackberries, perhaps his parent’s wouldn’t have argued.
But the cAp is only A drop that makes the vase overflow.
The REAL reasons are otherS.(THERE ARE OTHER REASONS)
The problem at the base of wrangles often IS money, indeed according to the mother, the father’s job isn’t enough profitable.
We SHOUDN'T argue when there are children in the middle, because unfortunately, the children suffer most of all.
It is terrible because, when also the minds are calm, the children don’t learn what to do.(non ho capito questa frase)
I think the child CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHO'S WRONG AND WHO'S RIGHT.
It must be really difficult.

Aggiunto 8 minuti più tardi:

OnE of the most important EVENTS of my childhood, was changING school.
When I was six, I went to private school (the school was managed by nuns) with my friends of nursery.
In the early years of school, I felt well I think, but I don’t remember clearly because I was little.
The problems arrived ON THE third year.
The nuns HAVE still OLD methods OF EDUCATION, so they sometimes HIT the children, THEY GIVE THEM slaps.
Some parents said that they were useful, so the children learnt TO BEHAVE. But I'VE NEVER THOUGHT SO.
It was an injustice for me. I though the punishment could be other.
So I asked my parents to change school.
My mother and my father were astonished, because they are both enough catholic, and Especially because before me, my brother had ATTENDED the same school, and he WAS satisfied.
I remember that I insisted hardly to change school, so AFTER the third year, I went to public school.
Ever since I've always attendED public school.
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di novembre
Vincitori di novembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

Registrati via email