louise
louise - Genius - 2810 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
ciao raga..potreste scrivermi un piccolo paragrafo in inglese sulla vitta notturna qui in italia??? includendo "discos, pizzerias, restaurants, pubs, clubs" vi pregoooooo!!!!!!
Francy1982
Francy1982 - Mito - 119085 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Non so se è giusto quindi rileggitelo bene, l'ho fatto di fretta:

Yesterday evening I agreed with Marco, my itlaian friends, to meet him at the restaurant for dinner. I were walking without caring for the human river I was passing through, when at some point I felt someone grabbing and pulling me. It wasMarco, so we went togheter at restaurant, The restauranto was very beautiful near my favorite Roman Square: P.zza di Spagna. I ordered a typical itlaian Dinner: pasta. At the end of the dinner, we decideed to go at the disco, Marco choosed the Gilda a very chic Disco in the centre of Rome, She's a beautiul place with many important and famous people, we had dancing until the 3:oo am. When i returned to my Hotel!
louise
louise - Genius - 2810 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
ok grazie mille..!!
PuLcInA^^
PuLcInA^^ - Mito - 14351 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Continua così...

It was very fantastic! I'm in my bed and I'm thinking about the tradizional place of italian entertainment. The restourants are very elegant place where you can eat and listen music of piano bar. But the italian aren't only elegant ad chic, are also funny, infact they go also into bar, pub disco's, public place where you can listen music, dance, drink something with your friends or also to meet other people. I love italian life and maybe I decide to rest here for another 2 month with Marco.

se devi fare una lettera alla parte iniziale di Francy aggiungi la frase tipica d'inizio tipo

Hi Elisa what are you doing? I'm in Italy with Marco... e poi attacchi con Yesterday e continui ciao :hi
fpmarcus
fpmarcus - Genius - 16771 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Francy1982 : Non so se è giusto quindi rileggitelo bene, l'ho fatto di fretta:

Yesterday evening I agreed with Marco, my itlaian friends, to meet him at the restaurant for dinner. I were walking without caring for the human river I was passing through, when at some point I felt someone grabbing and pulling me. It wasMarco, so we went togheter at restaurant, The restauranto was very beautiful near my favorite Roman Square: P.zza di Spagna. I ordered a typical itlaian Dinner: pasta. At the end of the dinner, we decideed to go at the disco, Marco choosed the Gilda a very chic Disco in the centre of Rome, She's a beautiul place with many important and famous people, we had dancing until the 3:oo am. When i returned to my Hotel!

it has been a reilly wonderful night with my friend francy, we enjoyed very much! i hope you will keep forever in your heart. see you in pisa :lol
Francy1982
Francy1982 - Mito - 119085 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
SHURE! :lol
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di novembre
Vincitori di novembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica