MARTINA90
MARTINA90 - Genius - 4929 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
Complete the story by using the verbs correctly
If you(think) that dog are obedient animals maybe you(not know) what [happen] to me a few days ago. I [have] a nice little dog. I [have] him for four years and we always [get] on well, he [like] going out for a walk in the evening and when it [be] time to go he [begin] to jump up and dawn. He always [follow] me without a lead and usually [behave] perfectly. But last Tuesday I [sit] comfortably on the sofa when he [show]me he [want] to go out. I [say] to him :”it [not be] time yet. I [only/read] the paper for 10 minutes. As soon as I [finish] this article I [ take] you out for a walk.” It [rain]. It [rain] non-stop for three days. Anyway, after a while I unwillingly [put] on my raincoat and [get] ready to go out whit my dog. While I was out in the pouring rain I [thing] to myself that it [be] nice to have a dog but not when the weather [be] bad. That evening the wind [blow] so hard that after I [walk] for about twenty minutes I was soaked through , so I [decide] it [be] time to go back home. It [call] the dog several times but he [not/appear] . after [look] for him for over half an hour I sadly [return] home. But in front of the fire. How long [he/be] there? Since I [go] out. He [see]that rain and he [decide] to postpone his walk.
cioccolatina
cioccolatina - Genius - 8410 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
think don't know happened had had get??? liked was began followed (behave nn mi ricordo cm fa al passato) set showed wanted said isn't (che cosa volevi dire con only/read???) finish take rain rained put got thought was were/was(nn ne sono sicura) blew walked decided was called didn't appear looking??? returned (he7be..se voleva essere solo un be potrebbe tradursi con was) went saw??? decided

sicuramente non è tt corretto...ma meglio di così snz dizionario nn so fare
:hi
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di novembre
Vincitori di novembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

Registrati via email