M-Stile
M-Stile - Genius - 2235 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
L'esercizio è questo:

Imagine you are going on a gap year. Write your plans for the year.

Seguire queste domande mentre realizzi il testo:

Where you are going to go for your gap year?
What you are going to do there?
How you are going to help?

Ho fatto questo, ditemi se ci sono errori:

Even if I am not convinced like spending mine gap year I'll go to India, the population of those places needs ours help! I can teach them to write and to read and I can help them in the camps; for egsample I can work the earth, seed and collect, but also I'll carry the cow to the pasture, if someone teach me how to do it. At the same time I'm a lot frightened, because it is a completely new experience for me and I hope that my house's conforts will not lack me. But, obviously, once arrived I won't return back. I want to enroll myself in Medicine and therefore I can learn more to lend aid with the slight knowledge base of first aid that I learned before. I am a lot scared but I think that the futures months will be the best of my life!
Jane Eyre
Jane Eyre - Genius - 19911 Punti
Rispondi Cita Salva
I'm not sure how to spend my gap year yet, but I think I'll go to India: that place's population needs ours help! I can teach them how to write and read and I can help them in the camps; for example I can work the earth, seed and collect, but I also know how to carry the cow to pasture, if someone teaches me how to do it. At the same time I'm very frightened, because it is a completely new experience for me and I hope that my house's conforts will not make it hard for me to live a whole year there. But, obviously, once I arrive I won't return to my home in Italy. I want to enroll myself in Medicine and therefore living in India, I can learn how to aid with the slight knowledge base of first aid that I've already learned. I am really scared but I think that the future months will be the best of my life!
Ok, corretto!
Come guadagno Punti nel Forum? Leggi la guida completa
In evidenza
Classifica Mensile
Vincitori di novembre
Vincitori di novembre

Come partecipare? | Classifica Community

Community Live

Partecipa alla Community e scala la classifica

Vai al Forum | Invia appunti | Vai alla classifica

mc2

mc2 Genius 208 Punti